The Recycled Arts Festival is a fun event that promotes creative use of recycled materials through art. Special care went into the Recycled Arts Festival website design and functionality.
We build solutions
- Fun, funky design matches the fun spirit of the festival
- Easy for festival coordinators to update
- Responsive design works well on mobile devices
- We developed a complex set of vendor application forms that allowed photo upload and management by both vendor applicants and our client
Friends of Fort Vancouver needed a webite that makes history fun and exciting! Our use of bright colors and great photography invites visitors to explore the website… then to come and explore the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site.
We dream up ideas
- Visitors from all over the world are able to shop at the Friends’ online store.
- This working museum relies on donations. We set up a donation process to make it easy to give and receive donations online.
- Friends of Fort Vancouver can register for membership on the website. Payment capabilities are integrated into the site.
- The website features event registration, educational podcasts, and an integrated news blog.
We build brands
Nancy was ready for a new website that would reflect her transition from traditional law to collaborative law. Our design combines color, imagery, fonts, whitespace, and other elements to set the peaceful tone Nancy was looking for on her website. A blog helps Nancy share new timely information with her site visitors.
Nancy's website is growing with her needs. We added new pages and design elements to promote online scheduling. Watch for more exciting changes soon!
Working with the wonderful volunteers at Cedar Creek Grist Mill to build a website that will help keep this working museum open was a labor of love. Our design makes good use of photography and showcases the mill.
We custom build for your needs
- Visitors from all over the world are able to request tours through the website.
- This working museum relies on donations. We set up a PayPal donation process to make it easy to give and receive donations online.
- Friends of Cedar Creek Grist Mill can register for membership on the website. Renewal payment capabilities are integrated into the site.
- We created printable recipe cards
Clark County Green Neighbors
We solve problems
Our team worked with Green Neighbors to improve site organization and navigation, manage documents, create a special section for registered users, and designed a film library.
The Clark County Green Schools program offers resources to local schools working towards Washington Green Schools certification. Through this program educators and students learn sustainable practices that often save schools money. Their website needed to provide information and resources in an organized way for website visitors. County staff must also be able to add or update information and resources on the website.
We listen and deliver
- Clean design
- Integrated document management, blog, and newsletter mailing capability
- Fun use of simple animation
Vancouver Housing Authority needed a website that would work well on most screen sizes, improved organization and navigation to a large amount of information, and a better experience overall for their website visitors.
We solve problems
- Responsive (mobile friendly) design
- Improved navigation to over 100 pages
- Improved organization of their information
- Integrated blog, document management, and property features
We were able to find solutions to usability issues and greatly improve the overall user experience design (UX) of the website. We updated design elements, text, layout, and added features to create a better experience.
Walk & Knock may be centered on a food drive, but organizing that one day event requires a complex network of volunteers being able to sign up and get information they need.
We create solutions
- We developed a complex mapping and volunteer registration system
- Specific content on the site is only available to registered volunteers
- Simple design met organization’s needs and budget
Mitchell Bros. Truck Line Inc. needed a website to promote their services and share information. They also needed online applications that allow applicants to sign digitally.
We build solutions
- Extensive secure online driver application form functionality
- Integrated document management and blog capabilities
- Clean, sleek design that echoes the style of the trucks themselves